Sunday, December 6, 2015

Being sick isn't fun

December 7, 2015

I kind of broke last week.  Well, my body did.  I woke up several times in the middle of Monday night and threw up a bunch.  But Tuesday was zone conference so I didn’t stay home, I just kind of suffered through a really upset stomach and also threw up Tuesday night as well.  My upset stomach lasted the whole week and then Saturday I started getting crazy itchy and got all these freaky spots and bumps.  I was intending to call Sis. Shin today, but I woke up and they were gone!  So that was super great, and my toe seems like it is getting better.  So things were rough, but are looking much better now.

We weren’t able to meet too many people this week, but we did meet a dad and his son for English which seems like it will work out well.  We also met with Kim Sanghyun twice, he is the son of a recent convert.  If he just feels like he wants to be baptized, he can whenever.  We have several investigators, we just weren’t able to meet with them.  Things are looking good this next week.  I’m getting healthy again and we have some potential people to meet.  It’ll be good!

I want to share a quote from Pres. Benson I read this morning.  “Happiness must be earned from day to day.  But it is worth the effort!”  I’m grateful to be here sharing this wonderful message and am hoping and working to find those who will accept it.

Elder Jace Anderson

Elder Dubois

No comments:

Post a Comment