Sunday, December 20, 2015

Merry Christmas


December 21, 2015

          We had a pretty good week.  Nothing too great, but it was a good one.  I was finally able to meet with our investigator who has a baptismal date for next week, Song Gwangjeong.  We met him with our ward mission leader who taught him stuff from the Book of Revelations and about the tabernacle.  It’s great and all, I learned a lot, but we need to help him prepare for baptism!  So hopefully we can meet him more. 

          Jang Yehoon, the guy my age that came out to church last week, came out again for just a tiny bit.  We met him twice, and he’s still just the same pretty much.  He just isn’t trying to find an answer.  We were able to meet several other people, and one of them (Park Minjong – eternal investigator) gave me this super awesome scroll with Chinese characters on it that his grandpa made.  It’s super cool!  But we left them at the church, so hopefully they don’t get lost.  Some of our other investigators that seemed like they wouldn’t progress much are showing some decent signs. 

          I got my 2nd invite from a member to come visit!  They were super nice and it was a fun time.  Except it’s super hard.  Why?  Because we have all these rules for member visits, so we’re only supposed to be there for 20 minutes, but they just keep bringing out more food and don’t want us to leave.  We do our best. 

          I went on a split with Elder Benefiel, the young missionary in the house.  It went really well.  We had a good time just talking about how things are going and I was able to give him tips as a young missionary.  It’s crazy to think of how long I’ve been out.  I’m about to skype for the 3rd out of 4 times.  I hope you all have a great holiday season and use this time to strengthen your relationships with family and others.  It’s the season of giving, so I hope you all look for those opportunities to serve.  I love you all and hope you have a Merry Christmas.

          Elder Jace Anderson

Me and Elder Benefiel

No comments:

Post a Comment