Thursday, October 16, 2014

Finally Got One!


October 12, 2014
I feel like I should clarify about last week. The reason I felt like I wasn’t receiving good training was because my trainer was sleeping through training times. And he doesn’t take suggestions well. But this week has been better and I’m trying to focus less on him and more on bettering myself and helping others. I contacted Brian, the white guy from last week and invited him to conference. He came for the last session which had some perfect things for his concerns. It was really a blessing. He and his wife seemed to enjoy it and live out of my area, but I was able to introduce them to some awesome elders in their area. My words to those elders were the words that came to me, "treat him well." I know they will. 

We got our first investigator this week!!  A ym in our ward referred his friend to us, Jaemin. What a great example this young man is to all of us! I challenge you all to pray for a similar experience. His friend has a lot of potential and already seems like a member. I’m excited to be a part of his progression to Christ. 

I ate something crazy this week!! Soup with pig intestines, ear, liver, and huge blood sausages. It was really strange but not all that bad. 
 
Here’s to another week in Jeonju, Korea.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment