Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Getting Better


October 19, 2014

This week was pretty good! I had the best day so far when I got to go on a split with Elder Cowles who I live with. We went tracting and got to talk to so many people which was a definite change. It really gave me a lot of hope and encouragement for the rest of my mission.


We haven’t been able to meet with An Jaemin yet because of the crazy Korean schools, but hopefully we get to talk to him again and get things moving with him on his journey to Christ. I really think he has a lot of potential.
 

Korean is coming along well actually. A member family gave us a ride home yesterday and I had a full conversation with the wife by myself. She asked my comp how long I’d been here, I understood and answered 3 1/2 weeks and she was shocked!!! She kept saying how well I was doing and how another elder sounded like a native when he was praying, and I understood it!!! That made me feel good. So things are looking good for the road ahead and I‘ll keep working hard. Now we just need to find some people to teach!!

Sorry it’s so short, not a whole lot happened!

Elder Anderson

The crazy soup from last week

                                            Went to a Buddhist Temple

 

No comments:

Post a Comment