Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Reunification


Feb 1, 2015
February 1, 2015
 
Well, we made the switch, and now I’m here with my good friend elder Warren from my mtc district!! It’s crazy how many young companionships there are now. So weird!!! It’s definitely tough, but I know we can do it and we're going to learn a lot, and fast. We have to!!! My last little bit with elder beard was good but kinda strange because he got sick so we stayed home and he had to pack. So it all went by really fast and strange, but good I guess. I’m gonna miss having him around, but I am super excited to have elder warren here with me, it’ll be great!

I guess the only thing that we've really had happen was a youth activity that was supposed to bring nonmembers but only members showed, so we left. And we had a good meeting with our investigator, jo ooyong. I really think that he has lots of good potential. He has loads of tough things in his life and his super lonely, I know that accepting this message could help him soooo much!! I really want him to!!! 

Well I’m sorry but that’s really all that there is to report on. Still looking for people, teaching English, and doing our best to fulfill our purpose. 

Stay true to the faith everyone!! Thanks for everything!!!!! I had pics, but I can’t send them right now, so I will next week. Love you all!!!!

Elder Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment