Thursday, January 29, 2015

6 Months!


January 25, 2015

Well, it’s official. I have been in the field for 4 months and on my mission for 6. How crazy is that???? Well, I got the transfer call today, and I will be staying in Daejeon, but elder beard is leaving. My new companion is elder warren, from my mtc district!!!! I am soooo excited!! He is the best missionary ever and we will do some good work together. I really couldn’t be more excited to work with him.

We have been meeting with this lady named jungju lee, and she knows the bible crazy well. It’s hard, because the lessons have been more like competitions, so I’m excited to try to change things up later and just testify and read the BOM with her. I think that is the best method.

WE also have another guy named chanjo park who once had a baptismal date, but since his wife goes to another church, he couldn’t get baptized. He said he can’t even read the bom now because of her. It’s a super hard situation because we don’t want to break up their family, but this is more important.

Well, there really isn’t that much else to say honestly. Things are going well, but I also know that they are going to get even better!! Thanks for all the love and support everyone. I miss you, but wouldn’t have it any other way. Sorry it’s so short and boring, but that’s that. And my spelling is as bad as ever. Stupid typing. Love you all!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment