Sunday, May 17, 2015

It was a good birthday


May 18, 2015

I’m not going to lie, this week was kinda slow with not much going on.  The beginning was decent.  We met with 3 new people, but they were all just English interest.  One doesn’t want to meet again, one we have no clue about, and the other is willing to meet because she hates being at home.  We’ll see if anything comes of it!  It was also my b-day at the beginning of the week!!  I got a very nice package and we ate a good big dinner, so it was a good day.  Thanks!!!  The end of the week was pretty rough.  Absolutely everything we had fell through.  Everything!!  It is hard to feel effective when there is no one willing to meet.  But we are continually inviting, and that’s all we can really do.  I am so grateful to have been born into the gospel and have had the guidance and comfort it brings.  People truly are lost without it, it is super sad.  So please, help your friends and family receive the blessings this gospel brings.  D&C 123:12, they don’t know where to find it, but we do!  D&C 59:23, help them receive peace in this life and eternal life hereafter.  Don’t let the full time missionaries do it all on their own, it is not effective, trust me.  And also believe me when I say there is no better way to strengthen your testimony and feel the spirit more than by sharing the gospel.  So let’s do it!!

                                Love,

                                Elder Jace Anderson

Birthday dinner!!!


Thanks for the package!! Also I bought myself a watch.  haha

No comments:

Post a Comment