Sunday, November 2, 2014

Peace Out Jeonju


November 2, 2014
Halloween party!  Me and Elder Cowles made a laser course!

Me and my ghosts

Well,I only lasted one transfer in Jeonju. I’m headed to the big city of Daejon next week!  My new trainer and comp is elder beard, and he’s only been out a transfer ahead of me. I was in the mtc with him!!I sure hope he can speak well, because I sure can’t yet!!! I’m excited for it, it’ll be a great time and we'll get a lot of work done. 

This week I went on a split with our ZL Elder Kunzler. It was great! We got to talk to a lot of different people which was a good change. Sad news, our appointment with Seungbae last week was suddenly canceled. His member fellowshipper family thinks his parents might have gotten   mad about it or something. These darn parents always get in the way!! We haven’t really been able to figure out what’s going on, but we'll keep at it. 

So the rest of the week, we made cookies, and delivered them to members, and then prepped for our halloween party. I think the party was a success!! Over 100 people came, and one of the ym's friends who came also came to church. So hopefully we can help him a bit!

Well, again, there’s not a whole lot else to report on. Just moving on. It’ll be sad to go and leave my buddies I live with and the ward members, but I’m excited to start up something new. It’ll be great and I am super excited!

Elder Anderson

 

No comments:

Post a Comment